Electronic waste is the fastest growing waste in Australia. Most electronic appliances (such as computers and televisions) can be reused or recycled.
What we do:
- Electronic waste collection and processing
- Electronic waste audits
- Data destruction – both electronic and physical
- Full computer workshop facilities
- Computer sales from as little as $100
- We are seeking your help in diverting e-waste from landfill!
What we need:
To ensure the continued growth of Substation33 we are always in need of electronic waste. In fact, at Substation33 we say if it had a plug or a battery we can recycle it.
What we accept:
- Office equipment
- Household appliances
- All obsolete or unwanted electronic equipment.
31 Mary St Kingston 4114
P: 07 3826 1533
Latest News & Updates
- Trash Talk with Substation33 – Logan City Council
- Lessons in startup community building from Boulder and Silicon Valley
- Check out “3am Founders @ Substation 33 Logan”!
- Wrap-up of the Startup Community Leaders Mission USA 2018 – Startup Catalyst Participants
- Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 7