Chief Entrepreneur visits Logan
Logan’s evolution into an innovation powerhouse was on show this week when Queensland’s Chief Entrepreneur Steve Baxter came for a first-hand high-tech tour of the city.The Shark Tank judge met with Council to discuss innovation before stopping by Kingston-based social enterprise Substation 33 for a tour.Substation 33 recycles electronic waste for a number of innovative projects, including award-winning flooded road warning signs Council has installed across the city.Posted by Logan City Council on Thursday, 8 February 2018
Steve Baxter visits Substation33
- Trash Talk with Substation33 – Logan City Council
- Lessons in startup community building from Boulder and Silicon Valley
- Check out “3am Founders @ Substation 33 Logan”!
- Wrap-up of the Startup Community Leaders Mission USA 2018 – Startup Catalyst Participants
- Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 7