Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 7
Early start and 90 minute bus trip along a 8 lane highway at 100 k’s. This whole journey was flanked with residential commercial and industrial properties. INCREDIBLE Stop 1 – plugandplaytechcenter.com This 25+ year old business is global startup ecosystem and venture fund specializing in the…
Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 6
Early breakfast then off to 500.co Interesting fact – “UNICORN” = a Startup that reachs the $Billion mark. Stop 3 – impacthubsf.com A 3 level membership based community space that connects local change agents to resourses that accelerate their impact. Stop 4 – Back to wework.com this time…
Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 5
Transfer day… Bus to Denver and a quick visit to thriveworkplace.com Then off to the Airport and the food choices changed slightly – Three hours flight to San Francisco and then quick walk to we.co Dinner in a Diner…
Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 4
Stop 1 – boomtown.com Stop 2 – helloteam.com A coworking community of strategists, designers, writers, developers & quirky creatives. “We are fixers and marketers leveraging on-demand freelance talent” “There’s a new way to tap the gig economy” Stop 3 – colorado.edu Free Lunch – by default really…seems you…
- Fix-ed Students receive inspiring & insightful visit from Substation33 — Fix-ed | Social Entrepreneurship, Design & Repair School Program
- Why recycling your old phone matters
- Substation33 with an international twist.
- Substation33 is about to undergo yet another transformation.
- Substation33 is a proud partner in this project.