Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 7
Early start and 90 minute bus trip along a 8 lane highway at 100 k’s. This whole journey was flanked with residential commercial and industrial properties. INCREDIBLE
Stop 1 – plugandplaytechcenter.com
This 25+ year old business is global startup ecosystem and venture fund specializing in the development of early-to-growth stage technology startups.
Fast facts – 200 corporate and investor partners – over 3000 startups though the programs. Arguably their most successful exit was Paypal.
This is a machine….
Ever Friday is pitch day and we were fortunate enough to be in the audience.
Stop 2 – The Pad – very flash space
Stop 3 hannahaus.com
Very impressive coworking space fitted out in an old theatre and anchored by bluebottlecoffee.com
And the day ended with this…
- Trash Talk with Substation33 – Logan City Council
- Lessons in startup community building from Boulder and Silicon Valley
- Check out “3am Founders @ Substation 33 Logan”!
- Wrap-up of the Startup Community Leaders Mission USA 2018 – Startup Catalyst Participants
- Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 7