Chief Entrepreneur visits Logan
Logan’s evolution into an innovation powerhouse was on show this week when Queensland’s Chief Entrepreneur Steve Baxter came for a first-hand high-tech tour of the city.The Shark Tank judge met with Council to discuss innovation before stopping by Kingston-based social enterprise Substation 33 for a tour.Substation 33 recycles electronic waste for a number of innovative projects, including award-winning flooded road warning signs Council has installed across the city.Posted by Logan City Council on Thursday, 8 February 2018
Steve Baxter visits Substation33
- Fix-ed Students receive inspiring & insightful visit from Substation33 — Fix-ed | Social Entrepreneurship, Design & Repair School Program
- Why recycling your old phone matters
- Substation33 with an international twist.
- Substation33 is about to undergo yet another transformation.
- Substation33 is a proud partner in this project.