Electronic waste is the fastest growing waste in Australia. Most electronic appliances (such as computers and televisions) can be reused or recycled.
What we do:
- Electronic waste collection and processing
- Electronic waste audits
- Data destruction – both electronic and physical
- Full computer workshop facilities
- Computer sales from as little as $100
- We are seeking your help in diverting e-waste from landfill!
What we need:
To ensure the continued growth of Substation33 we are always in need of electronic waste. In fact, at Substation33 we say if it had a plug or a battery we can recycle it.
What we accept:
- Office equipment
- Household appliances
- All obsolete or unwanted electronic equipment.
31 Mary St Kingston 4114
P: 07 3826 1533