Startup Catalyst 2018 Founders Mission Day 2
No real agenda today just playing tourist and killing it in some aspects (not all).
No snow as forcast in Boulder city last night but after a couple hours of trekking up the Boulder Creek pathway, I came across this which resulted in a tourist fail (snow ice covered pathway =1 – Tony’s BUTT = 0).
No Bunnings in town so I had to settle for a sidewalk lunch today. My first taste of discrimination – asked by 2 establishments did I have a dog (well no unlike American Airlines Qantas won’t allow them in the cabin with the humans) then you have to sit inside with the rest if us. I finally scored this –
- Fix-ed Students receive inspiring & insightful visit from Substation33 — Fix-ed | Social Entrepreneurship, Design & Repair School Program
- Why recycling your old phone matters
- Substation33 with an international twist.
- Substation33 is about to undergo yet another transformation.
- Substation33 is a proud partner in this project.